Tuesday, January 15, 2013


When reading both articles Feross Aboukhadiejeh and Joshua J. Romero, I liked Feross better.  I felt like his was more relatable and interesting, I was able to read through it with no problem.  Joshua was long and boring.  I also like the example Feross gave and how he started when he was just a kid doing something he loved.   I understood Feross article more in the since of making and getting your website out there with using the buzz words so that people will want to connect to you site.  His website was a step by step on how to do it yourself, that’s what I got from reading his blog.
As far as this relating to the essay we are going to write for class, I feel like these articles help me learn more about how to set up website and make my blog interesting to get people or my classmates to read it.  I do however understand the ideal and direction you want me to go into with taking it step by step and making the paper something that everyone wants to read.  Guiding me in the right direction with better articles could help me with my essay a little bit more.

2 comments:

  1. Good observations and ideas for your own writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way, Feross's narative just seemed to flow for me, I had to take a few breaks when reading Romero's, it was a bit too techy for me.

    ReplyDelete