Tuesday, January 15, 2013

In class on the reading

Malcolm X reading: eng. 101

A time where I have learn something bases on a motivation beyond formal education and something that I can use for my paper is my church experience.  Growing up in church some people may think that you can only get a Christian education or religion experience from church.  However church can teach you about how to run a business, how to act when it comes to working with your boss or other co-worker, and how to deal with everyday situation in a calm and respectful matter.  In my paper I want to talk about how the business side or other indented in the church are important in order to make it run smoothly.
I feel with Malcolm X he read and educated his self because he wanted to get out of jail and educate “his people”.  Malcolm X wanted the African American culture to be as educated as he.  Malcolm X was not afraid to share his knowledge and understanding for the things he read.  I feel like in a church setting it should be the same way, the Pastor educates himself gives you the knowledge to be motivated and implements in your everyday life.  In the reading, like Malcolm X when you are in the beginning stages of learns it can be frustrating but through the frustrations is the motivation to learn. 

2 comments: